- 07 Oct 2023Sunday Training
New Sunday Training Times start tomorrow - 8th October
- 30 Sep 2023Reminder of new training times - from 3rd October 2023
The new time-table starts on Tuesday, 3rd October. Please see below for a summary of the changes.
- 11 Sep 2023Buxton Time Trial
Congratulations from the coaching team to all those who competed in the Buxton Time Trial last night. There were many excellent performances, and an enormous amount of enthusiasm for what was a fun and competitive event. Particular congratulations to those who were taking part in their first ever competition, and those who probably entered too many events! A great start to the season. Don’t forget to submit entries for Ghoul In The Pool, the Buxton Open Meet, and more importantly the MADSC Autumn Open Meet. Any queries, please email [email protected]
- 10 Sep 2023Competitive Start Award - Sunday, 17th September 4.15pm - Dev 1/2/3
This Award is for all swimmers in Dev 1/2/3 and will take place at 4.15pm.
- 24 Aug 2023Training resumes
Training re-starts on Tuesday, 29th August at 6.30pm. No morning training on that day.
- 05 Aug 2023Holiday!
Last swim session Sunday, 5th August. First session back Tuesday, 29th August.
- 18 Jun 2023MADSC Autumn Meet 2023
Information for our Autumn Meet - 14th and 15th October
- 10 Jun 2023Sunday Training
Training will go ahead as normal on Sunday 11th June
- 10 Jun 2023Free Taster SessionOur ever growing community club is holding another next FREE taster session on Friday 23rd June at 6.30pm. This is our last taster session this season, with them restarting in September. Please click the link below and fill in the form, one of the committee will get in touch to confirm your session. We look forward to seeing you poolside! https://www.madswimming.org.uk/page/how-to-join-mad/58401
- 31 May 2023MADSC AGM
The MADSC AGM will take place on the 2nd of July 2023 at 16:30